Ysabgreg replied

291 weeks ago

Windtalkers Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

During World War II when the Americans needed to find a secure method of communicating they devised a code using the Navajo language. So Navajos were recruited to become what they call code talkers. They would be assigned to a unit and would communicate with other units using the code so that even though the enemy could listen they couldn't understand what they were saying. And to insure that the code is protected men are assigned to protect it at all costs. One of these men is Joe Enders, a man who sustained an injury that can make him unfit for duty but he manages to avoid it and is told of his duty and that the man he is suppose to protect is Ben Yahzee. Initially there is tension but the two men learn to get along.
In the close quarters and brutal fighting of the World War II Pacific Theater, the U.S. Intelligence services desperately seek a fool-proof encryption code, immune to the code breakers of the Japanese. The answer is soon discovered in the ancient language of the Navajo. Enlisted into the Marine Corps are several "Windtalkers" who are deployed to frontline areas in the Pacific, to use their language as an impossible-to-crack secret code. A drawback, however, is that the U.S. military soon puts forth a directive that the Windtalkers must never be captured alive by the enemy, so additional Marines are assigned to make certain that this directive is carried out to the letter.
How gawdawful was this movie?<br/><br/>It was so bad I walked out and slipped into the middle of &quot;Eight Legged Freaks&quot; - and found the characters, story and critters of that horror spoof far more believable. It was so bad it almost made &quot;Pearl Harbor&quot; look . . . naw, nothing is THAT bad.<br/><br/>Dialogue and scenes sound and look like they were written by a 14-year-old boy who watched a bad remake of a bad remake of a bad war movie - and tried to copy it while on a Milky Way high. Director John Woo doesn&#39;t simply throw cliches at us - he gives cliches of cliches. As for reality, the battle scenes, basic training, and even smoking scenes all look like bad high school stage productions.<br/><br/>** Spoilers ahead **<br/><br/>The characters are stupid and one-dimensional, from the saint-like Navajo private to &quot;Chick&quot; the character who suddenly turns bigot. Where&#39;d that come from? We don&#39;t know and Woo won&#39;t tell us.<br/><br/>Why does the nurse love the psycho sergeant played by Nicolas Cage? We don&#39;t know, unless she has a sweet spot for the tall, silent and surly type. Adam Beach&#39;s Navaho (not Indian, sir!) Private Ben Yahzee freezes in combat, tells Sgt. Cage he won&#39;t freeze in combat again &#39;cause his buddy rubbed ashes on his face - and then freezes in combat again. But he smiles and is as proud as if he acted bravely. Too much self-esteem training, I guess.<br/><br/>I won&#39;t even get into the combat scenes - other than to say I was reminded of me and my friends Jimmy and Larry running around the woods playing Army back when we were nine and ten.<br/><br/>What a waste of 45 minutes. That is, if you can stand staying THAT long.
After the success of Saving Private Ryan and the Thin Red Line I Was hoping for a decent war film. You know where hope got me? What I got was the most cliched film made since the 1940s. The acting and directing are absolutely atrocious. I will cut this review short as I could just rubbish this film for pages. Just please do not waste a valuable couple of hours of your life with this TRASH.
We can only view Windtalkers with the same shaken detachment that characterizes Mr. Cage's Joe Enders, wishing that the codetalkers' real story, a little known and fascinating chunk of American history, had been given its true dramatic import.
During World War II, U.S. Marine Sergeants Joe Enders (<a href="/name/nm0000115/">Nicolas Cage</a>) and Pete &quot;Oz&quot; Anderson (<a href="/name/nm0000225/">Christian Slater</a>) are each assigned to protect two Navajo Indians, Privates Ben Yahzee (<a href="/name/nm0063440/">Adam Beach</a>) and Charlie Whitehorse (<a href="/name/nm0932194/">Roger Willie</a>) respectively, recruited for the sole purpose of using their native language in the western Pacific island of Saipan as an impossible-to-crack encryption code. In reality, however, it is the code Enders and Anderson are assigned to protect at all cost, not the code-talkers. Although the story presented in the film is fiction, it is based on hundreds of Native Americans, referred to as code talkers, who used their native languages to transmit impossible-to-crack coded messages during the first and second World Wars. Yahzee manages to get a message to the flyboys, giving them the coordinates of the Japanese artillery. As they attempt to make a run for safety, they are both hit with gunfire. Figuring that they are about to be either killed or captured, Yahzee turns Enders&#39; gun on himself and tells Enders to shoot him as ordered to protect the code, but Enders refuses. Instead, he carries Yahzee on his shoulders into the safety of a dugout. Suddenly, allied planes fly overhead and strike the Japanese shooting from the ridge. Yahzee notices the wound in Enders&#39; chest and tries to comfort him. Enders admits that he didn&#39;t want to shoot Charlie and begins to recite the &quot;Hail Mary&quot; as he dies. In the final scene, Yahzee and his family stand on the top of Point Mesa in Monument Valley. Yahzee places Enders&#39; dogtags around his son&#39;s neck and tells him what a &quot;brave warrior&quot; Enders was. As Yahzee recites a Navajo prayer in Enders&#39; honor, a text screen reads: &quot;The Navajo Code was vital in the victory at Saipan and every major battle in the Pacific. The code was never broken.&quot;
a5c7b9f00b
Johnny Mnemonic hd mp4 downloadAlita: Battle Angel full movie hindi downloadGodkiller full movie downloadEpisode 1.136 malayalam movie downloadDeus ex Machina movie download in hdhindi Deep Blue Sea 2Echelon 8 full movie in hindi free download mp4the Super Mario Sunshine downloadBad Company movie in hindi free downloadA Fog That Won't Lift full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.