Ysabgreg replied

291 weeks ago

Free Download Humanoids From The Deep > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

While a town is in a state of alert, the monster of the sea keeps mutating the townspeople at an alarming rate. A researcher finds a genetic disorder that has been caused by a chemical that has been dumped into the water that has caused the creature to have an alarming appetite.
What I like most about this remake of the schlocky, exploitative original is that this film offers an explanation for why these mutant creatures exist. Granted, the explanation is pure sci-fi, but you buy it in the context of the film. Teenagers protesting the local fishery and the father-daughter relationship are added here with nice results. It feels contemporary. The creature effects are good, and the director does a good job of keeping them in the dark, something the original did not. Robert Carradine sports a beard and actually looks like a gruff fisherman, the antithesis of his "Revenge of the Nerds" character. All in all, this picture had good drama, good dialogue, tense attack scenes, and very good comic relief. Give this one a chance. It does not disappoint. Lastly, I watched the original film recently. To all those on this site that like the original "Humanoids," stop romanticizing a bad movie. You need to watch it again. It does not hold up. The remake is definitely better all around.
~Spoiler~ <br/><br/>Humanoids From the Deep is a remake of a film from 1980 that I haven&#39;t seen (yet). I can only imagine that it&#39;s better than this version. Here&#39;s the lowdown: The government (who else) has created fish men that escape and are able to survive in the ocean because of chemical dumping. Naturally, like fish men do, they like to eat people and mate with women. The only thing separating this from a Sci-fi Channel Original is the gore effects. They are nicely done and the only real stand-out of the picture. I want to say the acting caliber is better, but Robert Carradine was just in one of their crappy Sabretooth movies. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I like Robert Carradine, he&#39;s just been in some stinkers. Also showing up and slumming it are Mark Rolston (the guy was in Aliens for crying out loud) and Clint Howard (and to say this guy is slumming it should tell you something). Basically the government comes in and makes the situation worse so our band of heroes has to stop the fish men themselves. You&#39;ve seen it before.

646f9e108c
Pilot in hindi downloadDownload Karnan full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Body of Evidence sub downloadDeep in the Hart of Dixieland full movie downloadShaan full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Battle of El Alamein movie free download in hindiKili Aslan full movie in hindi free downloadMark of the Panther movie hindi free downloadFida movie downloadHum Hain Bemisaal full movie in hindi 720p
Please log in to post a reply.